Friday, June 9, 2017

A couple of new things!

First...
BOOK TEN IS DONE!

I'm excited about that. :)  I'll be revealing the cover and the blurb during a celebration party on Facebook, Monday, June 19th, at 7:00 pm Eastern. We're having the party on my author page, so if you aren't yet following the page, come over and give us a like so you can join the fun!

Laken's Facebook Author Page

*In book 10, a few things that happened in the short story, Shadows Past, are referred to. If you haven't yet read the short, you'll want to! You can find it HERE for only $0.99.

In other news, I'm working to get all my books released as audiobooks. This will take a while--I have a lot of books! But I already have Shiv Crew waiting for narrators to audition. Hopefully I can find the perfect person to voice the books.




No comments:

Post a Comment