Friday, January 20, 2017

So Much Writing!

Writing.
So much writing.

Now that I'm nearing the end of WE, THE FORSAKEN, the paranormal post apocalyptic I'm writing, I need to start thinking about the blurb. I may start on it tomorrow.

Also I need to write a newsletter. I'll be doing that soon, so make sure you're subscribed! If not, you can subscribe by clicking HERE.

I have the cover and title for book one in this new series, and I also have the cover for book two! I really hope you will love the new books. Soon, I'll be posting the cover and blurb, so watch for it!

I know some of you are really eager for me to get Rune Alexander book 10 out there, but it makes sense for me business-wise to get something new started before I go back to River County.
But don't worry--I'm not ending the Shiv Crew books just yet!

There are also some of you waiting for book two in the Waifwater Chronicles, and that's in the works as well.

It's as I said.

Writing.
So much writing.

So, do you guys like post apocalyptic books? Please tell me what you like and dislike about this genre. I'd love to hear!





13 comments:

  1. I love them.. They open up the realm of possibilities... (As long as it isn't a zombie apocalypse) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! No zombies in this one, but there may be something a little creepier...

      Delete
  2. It's not something I would go out of my way for, but if my favorite author is writing it, I'd definitely read it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you better! :D I think you'll like it.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love the genre. I'm not a huge fan of Zombies. I prefer the action and the survival of it. I also am not much into the the after part of it I prefer the collapse. For instance, I'd like to know how, they ended up needing the hunger games as opposed to watching the Hunger Games. But overall, it's my absolute favorite genre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I understand that. I like the part where there's hardly any people. Haha! I'm hopeful about this series. I have a plan to write this series as well as a different post-apoc standalone.

      Delete
    2. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete
  4. I really like post-apocalyptic books, YA or Adult. I read once that the Flintstones really weren't prehistoric but Post-apocalyptic - which is a pretty funky new way to consider the Flintstones - yaba daba do :). I'm looking forward to reading We, the Forsaken - it's going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo! I can't wait for you to read this first book in a new series. It's going pretty quickly, which means I'm having a great time writing it. That's funny about the Flintstones! I can see it ;)

      Delete
  5. I am a fan, I am also a fan of zombies, not the zombies, themselves, but these story behind them. I think mostly I like the stories of resilience, survival, the strength needed to survive what ever happened, but also to survive people, seems like you have to be strong, resilient to survive other people trying to survive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the truth, Vicki. I love seeing people grow and change when faced with extreme challenges.

      Delete
  6. I like them most of the time. I don't like YA at all so that would disuade me from reading something, even though i did like Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Can I ask what bothers you about YA books?

      Delete