Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Shiv Crew Merchandise!

Shiv Crew hoodies are back! There are also mugs this time.

The campaign will last for two weeks, so get your hoodie or mug--or both--while you can! What would be better than wearing your Shiv Crew shirt whilst sipping coffee from your Shiv Crew mug and reading Kill Switch? What, I ask you?

NOTHING.

So I have two different campaigns going. The first one has zip front hoodies, as well as mugs.
The second one has pullover hoodies, t shirts, sweatshirts, and mugs.

You can check them out by clicking the links below:

SHIV CREW SHIRTS, ZIP

SHIV CREW SHIRTS, PULLOVER

And as always, if you buy a shirt, please send me a picture of you wearing it so I can post it on my website and/or Facebook. If you want to send me a picture but don't want me to post it, just let me know. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment