Sunday, October 2, 2016

Kill Switch

Hey guys!
I wanted to let you know that Kill Switch is progressing wonderfully, at last. There were days--weeks--when I struggled with this book. I tried forcing things I should have left alone, and I tried to make the characters go places they weren't ever supposed to go.
I fought with this book.
I changed the beginning. I changed the middle. I even finished the damn thing and then, unhappy with it, started back at the beginning.
I had to, because I wasn't about to give you guys a book that wasn't right.
So I started over, and I made it right.
Kill Switch.
I'm nearing the end, and I have to say that this book is my favorite of the series.
I love it.
Not everyone will agree with me, of course, but this book is turning out exactly the way it was supposed to turn out.
I think it's wonderful. I hope you will, too.
I will post the SECOND this book is ready! :)







2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read it! I love you series! Best wishes, Alex

    ReplyDelete