Monday, June 6, 2016

Sleep, or Lack Thereof

Unbreakable--the Waifwater book--is running longer than I thought it would. That happens! Still, I am getting closer to the finish line, and I'm looking forward to reaching the end of this book so I can get back to Kill Switch, which has been simmering on the back burner for a while. None of that was intended--I'd originally planned on getting Kill Switch written and up on Amazon really quickly after Killing Land, but that's just not the way things went.

I really wish we didn't have to sleep--or could get away with a couple of hours a night without repercussions. It takes me a while to fall asleep, and then I tend to wake up, restless, a few times a night. Joy joy!

I'm usually down for around eight or nine hours, but not a lot of that is spent sleeping, unfortunately. I don't sleep that great until the night is heading towards morning, which means when I finally fall into a really deep and restful sleep, it's time to get up--or, I should say, it's time for the Yorkies to climb on my head and whine, bark, and lick until I crawl out of bed to take them out and give them their morning treats! I should actually stay up writing until really, really late, but I'm always hopeful this will be the night I sleep. :)

Anyway.

I did promise to post some other books for you guys, so I'm going to post some Westerns. If you have a dad or grandpa or hubby who loves Westerns and you've been trying to get him to use that new Kindle you bought him, load his device up with Westerns. He'll love it. ;)

Three westerns in one--

Riders of the Purple Sage by Zane Grey 
The Heritage of the Sioux by B.M Bower 
Gunman's Reckoning by Max Brand 








No comments:

Post a Comment