Friday, June 17, 2016

From the Top

Unbreakable--my new Waifwater book--is driving me a little crazy. I'm not happy with it. Not happy with the characters, where the story has gone, or how it makes me feel.
If you're a writer, you'll know exactly what I have to do.
Yup, I have to start over. 
All 65000 words, down the drain.
Okay, maybe not all of them, but I have to do some major reworking of the story. I have to change it until I'm happy with it, and that could take a while.
That is the most irritating thing, I think. I'm impatient. I want to get a new book out to you guys. I want to finish this Waifwater book so I can start something new. I want to get back to book 9 of the Rune Alexander series.
I'm too stubborn to give this book up and too impatient to let it sit and stew for a while until I figure out exactly why I don't like it.
I will finish it and I will like it. So will you, I hope!
Back to work.
Grrr.

--
Do you have little kids? Here's a $0.99 and $2.99 book to get your little ones interested or keep them interested in reading. Whether they have their own Kindles or you read to them at night, they'll love these stories!


--
If you're buying a guy a Kindle, here are some $0.99 westerns you can load on his new reader.


--
And here is a horror collection for those of you who'd rather be scared than dusty. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment