Sunday, September 6, 2015

Final!

I uploaded the final for The Witch's Daughter last night, so if you'd like to preorder the book you can find it HERE.

I celebrated by eating cake and ice cream! I wish I could limit myself to only eating sweets when I finish a book, but alas, I am addicted to cake.

Don't forget, the contest for the Kindle Fire doesn't end until the 15th of this month. If you haven't already signed up for my newsletter, there's still time. You'll be automatically entered in the contest. I will randomly draw a name, and it could be yours. :)

You can also friend me on Facebook, and/or join my fan page.

From The Witch's Daughter--

-She was getting a second chance.
It wasn't too late.
For once, it wasn't too late.-

You guys know what that means, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment