Thursday, July 16, 2015

This morning, before I got out of bed, I got a pad and pen and began to map out the idea I've had for a new series.
Not that I'd stop writing Rune and Shiv Crew, but an author can do two different series, right? :)
It's in the very, very early stages, so I don't want to say too much about it.
Right now, I'm thinking it'll be less dark than the RA series, and the characters will be younger. Of course, when I actually start writing the story, it might turn out darker than I'd believed it would.
I have the name of the heroine, but that's another thing I'll tell you guys about when I'm a little closer to writing the books.

As for book seven of the Rune Alexander series...
are you keeping an eye on the meter in the left sidebar?
It's getting closer to being finished. The meter is not exact--I have no idea how many words I'll really have when the book is finished, but it's going to be longer than Wormwood Echoes.

One thing I can say about book seven--it's an ending and a beginning.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment