Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Preorder Available for Shadows Past!

Early read and review of my short, Shadows Past--

(5 stars) "Shadows Past is the first short story in the Rune Alexander series -book 5.5- and let me just say… Laken Cane has hit it OUT OF THE PARK with this one. Never before have I read a short story for a series that has had as much impact as this one does. It packs such a punch that I’m still reeling.

I am a HUGE fan of the Rune Alexander series, and this short story is not just a little snack to tide us over until the next book in the series. It is a bona fide, integral part of the story that I can’t imagine doing without. Thank you, Laken Cane. Your fans are going to love you even more for this one."
~Review from Kelly Eurton Reed

Shadows Past is up for pre-order on Amazon right now, with a release date of December 25th, 2014. Order yours now for Christmas!

SHADOWS PAST, #5.5 of the Rune Alexander series


No comments:

Post a Comment