Saturday, February 8, 2014

Strange Trouble Review

Five Stars

I have become personally and emotionally way to involved with this series! There I said it. I'm not ashamed. It's always an awesome experience when you read WORDS on a page, no pictures, no voices, totally fictional and by the end you have to be convinced they AREN'T REAL. Who am I kidding? They are real. And I am an emotional wreck! Ms. Cane, Where is my next book?? I need it!

Seriously, I am very impressed with this author and the way she captivates my attention. There is nothing that compares to a book so good nothing else gets done until it's finished.
I highly recommend this series to women and I really think more men should be checking them out before they hit the big screen!

I could go on and on about this book and its predecessors but once I get started I will give far too much away! I think every reader deserves the same emotional impact I had. Now....next book please!! There are things I need to know! Are you listening, Laken?? ~Surgen Amazon review

Shiv Crew, book #1
Blood and Bite, book #2
Strange Trouble, book #3


No comments:

Post a Comment