Friday, December 27, 2013

I'm behind with Strange Trouble.

It is moving forward but slowly! On Christmas my mom got sick and was admitted to the hospital, so I stayed there with her. Today one of my sisters went to stay with her so I could come home. I'm too tired to write. On the bright side, my mom may come home tomorrow. Monday at the latest.

Maybe because of the stress or maybe because it's what writers do, I'm in a bit of a funk. My confidence in the books has taken a hit. My confidence in my writing has taken a hit.

Likely it's just because I'm drained.

I'll go read some good reviews and remember that I write because I love it. The rest is not up to me. And I may need to print that out :)




2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE THE BOMB MIZ !
    Don't doubt your writing for even a minute! And do go re-read some of those reviews, cuz they are amazing!
    Can not, can not, CAN NOT wait for 'Strange Trouble', but the wait is just stoking me up more!
    Hope your momma is good and gets to come home today, and hope you get your funk kicked in the ass!
    HUGS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I think we all doubt sometimes but I do believe in my writing and I believe in Shiv Crew. So now I just have to get some sleep so I can get back to writing the books. You are wonderful. Thank you again for being so supportive :)

      Delete