Friday, December 20, 2013


5 Star Goodreads review by Tammi 
for Blood and Bite

"Rune and the Shiv Crew are back and they are kicking ass. Maybe two seconds after Rune comes back home after trying to get her mental shit together things go BANANAS! This is a non-stop thrill ride that had me flipping through the pages on my kindle at lightening speed.

The Crew! This is just a great group of characters. They are all flawed and not perfect little beings. (Even though one person showed his douchy side and I’m not happy about that at all. Hmpf!)

There’s not much I would complain about except that I want to know more about the Shiv Crew. How they came to be, what is their background, and etc.

This book was as good, maybe even better than the first book. I can’t wait to see what happens in the third book."

~Review of Blood and Bite, book two in the Rune Alexander series

Amazon prime members can borrow this series for free

Shiv Crew, book one
Blood and Bite, book two



No comments:

Post a Comment