Saturday, October 5, 2013

Yes!

Today, I got another review for Shiv Crew. It's amazing. It makes me feel great when someone is touched and entertained by my words, my books.

Below are some snippets, but go to this blog (Humanitysdarkerside.com) and read the entire review. It's SO worth the click ;)



"Wow. Just wow. The cover is gorgeous and so is the first story in the Rune Alexander series. I mean it – Wow."

"My goodness is Rune Alexander, our protagonist, hurting. Cane’s description of Rune’s self-loathing and grief is amazing. Like I said, she practically had me bawling. "

"Can you tell I loved Shiv Crew? If the next installment in the series had been out, I would have bought it already. I mean, WOW."

~snippets from humanitysdarkerside.com 


2 comments:

  1. Terrible and heartwarmingly beautiful. On par with stacia kane.

    ReplyDelete