Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How Long...

I went over Blood and Bite tonight for, I think, the final time before I release it.

I was also thinking about how far to take this series. Some authors start out knowing exactly how many books they'll write in a series--three, five--but I honestly don't see an end. I may write about Rune for years.

It depends on a few things, but I'm in love with that world and those characters. I knew from the beginning that Shiv Crew was going to be special. I knew that.

But I still don't know how long they'll last.

A good long time, I'm thinking.

I also wanted to say thanks to the readers who have contacted me. It means more than you know.
And thanks to the awesome bloggers and reviewers who have talked about and reviewed Shiv Crew.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment